Saturday, March 21, 2009

Alright! I'm in the 21st century, y'all!

Welcome to my new blog!  I should have done this years ago.  Lately, I have been about 10 years behind on technology it seems.  

My Baby Payton has grown up in the blink of an eye.  It is hard to believe she will be five next month.  It breaks my heart and makes me happy at the same time.  Wasn't it just yesterday that we were going through in-vitro fertilization to have her?  Seems like yesterday, or at least seems like last summer, when we had all those doctor's appointments in Nashville.  

I started this blog to try and chronicle all of these special times with her.  There is so much I have forgotten from her infancy and toddler years.  :(  The memories come to me in flashes, and then they are gone again.  I want to do better now.  Yeah, five years too late it seems.

So stay tuned for lots of fun stuff and much randomness!  I promise to make it as entertaining as possible and not bore you with too many Payton stories.  LOL

1 comment:

  1. I had that intention too, but believe me it all ends up being boring stories about the kids :)

    ReplyDelete